(Adds details, background) MEXICO CITY, June 21 (Reuters) - Mexico's jobless rate was 3.23 percent in May, the government said on Thursday, lower than last month's 3.30 percent. A Reuters survey of analysts had forecast an unemployment rate of 3.68 percent for the month. Mexico's economy grew 4.8 percent last year but is only expected to grow 3.6 percent this year as the U.S. economy slows down, affecting Mexican imports into its No.1 market. The unemployment number is considered an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico unemployment rate down to 3.23 pct in May - govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.