(Adds details) MEXICO CITY, July 28 (Reuters) - Mexican industrial conglomerate Alfa said on Monday it posted a 887 million pesos second quarter net profit, reversing last year's losses with currency gains and higher sales from firmer pricing. Alfa , one of Mexico's biggest companies with units that make steel, food, petrochemicals and auto parts, said the 3 percent appreciation of the peso versus the dollar kicked in foreign exchange gains for the bottom line. "Net income was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's Alfa posts Q2 profit vs loss yr ago" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642