(Adds detail, analyst quotes, background, stock price) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, April 29 (Reuters) - Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso posted a 46-percent drop in first-quarter net profit on Tuesday as a cloudy industrial environment again dampened operating results. Carso -- part of the business empire of Latin America's richest man, Carlos Slim -- said its first-quarter net profit was 459 million pesos ($45 million based on Tuesday's exchange rate), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's Carso Q1 net down in industry slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.