(Adds analyst comment, details, background, stock performance) By Lorraine Orlandi MEXICO CITY, July 25 (Reuters) - Mexican retail and industrial conglomerate Grupo Carso reported weak second-quarter earnings on Thursday, hit by lagging national and global demand for its industrial products, especially cables. One of Mexico's leading conglomerates and part of the business empire of Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim, Carso saw earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's Carso Q2 hit by industrial slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642