* Grupo Carso's net boosted by mining, restaurants * Financing costs down for the quarter (Adds detail on results) MEXICO CITY, April 27 (Reuters) - Mexican conglomerate Grupo Carso, controlled by tycoon Carlos Slim, said on Tuesday its first-quarter net profit rose 32 percent from the same period of last year on higher sales and lower financing costs. Grupo Carso earned 1.54 billion pesos ($124 million) in the January-March period, the company said in a release. The company said its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's Grupo Carso 1st-qtr net rises 32 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.