(Adds trader comment in paragraph 7, updates stock quotes) MEXICO CITY, June 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's TMM is expected to announce soon a $50 million contract to transport Ford vehicles across the country via its TFM railroad unit, a source close to TMM told Reuters on Friday. TMM, Mexico's largest shipping and railroad operator, is working on the final details of the multiyear contract with the Mexican arm of Ford Motor Co. , which operates about 130 car distributors in the country. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's TMM eyes $50 mln freight deal with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.