(Adds comment, details) MONTERREY, Mexico, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Mexico's Vitro posted a quarterly net profit of $3 million, against a loss of $11 million a year earlier, following a move to focus on its core glass-making activities. Monterrey-based Vitro said on Tuesday earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization, or EBITDA -- a key performance gauge for Mexican companies -- slipped 10 percent to $87 million in the fourth quarter. Excluding fiberglass unit Vitro Fibras ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mexico's Vitro posts net profit vs loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642