(Adds a meeting with local economic leaders, comments about GM-Chrysler merger, byline) By Soyoung Kim DEARBORN, Mich., Oct 30 (Reuters) - U.S. automakers need "quick loans" from the federal government beyond the $25 billion loan package already approved in order to prevent one
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mich. Gov. urges 'quick' federal loans to automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.