PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyre maker Michelin posted a 3.9 percent rise in first-quarter sales on Monday, as demand picked up, and said it was confident it could improve operating performance in 2004. The French firm said in a statement sales totalled 3.799 billion euros in the three months to end-March compared to 3.655 billion euros previously. Revenues jumped 9.5 percent stripping out the effect of a strong euro versus the U.S. dollar. A consensus of analysts' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin boosts Q1 sales 3.9 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642