(Updates with quotes, details) NEW DELHI, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest tyremaker, Michelin , will buy 14.9 percent of leading Indian tyremaker, Apollo Tyres Ltd , giving it a firm foothold in India's $2.2 billion-a-year tyre market. Michelin and Apollo will also set up Michelin Apollo Tyre Ltd, a joint venture to make truck and bus radial tyres in India in which Michelin will hold 51 percent and Apollo 49, they said in a joint statement. Michelin, based in Clermon-Ferrand, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin to buy 14.9 pct in India's Apollo Tyres" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642