(Adds details from statement, shares) PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Thursday it had agreed to buy the European tyre distribution assets of specialist Danish group Viborg for 300 million euros ($307 million), strengthening its presence in Germany. Michelin said in a statement it would finance the deal by borrowing, bringing the firm's consolidated debt total, which was 4.3 billion euros on June 30 2002, to 4.6 billion euros. It said Viborg would complement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin to buy Viborg Europe tyre assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642