(Adds details) SINGAPORE, April 30 (Reuters) - French tyre manufacturer Michelin has bought up to 2,000 tonnes of rubber, mostly from Indonesia at between $1.43 and $1.45 a kg, dealers said on Thursday. The SMPT, the rubber purchasing arm of Michelin, is still looking for rubber for June delivery, they said, after making its first purchases in Asia for three months. Some tyre makers have either cancelled long-term contracts to buy rubber or asked for delays in shipments as global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin buys 2,000 T of rubber after 3-mth hiatus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642