* H1 net sales up 21 pct to 10.1 bln eur * H1 oper income up 19 pct to 971 mln eur, 9.6 pct margin * Targets FY sales volume rise of 8 pct, vs at least 6.5 pct (Adds more details from statement, link to Goodyear) PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French tyre manufacturer Michelin hiked its 2011 sales volume target after a first-half rise in sales and profitability and said its price increases were offsetting raw material price rises. Raw material inflation as well as the impact of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin hikes sales volumes target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642