(Adds company does not exclude price rises in near future) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Nov 30 (Reuters) - French tyre group Michelin has no firm plans to increase prices for replacement tyres in Europe despite such moves in North America and Japan, but said it could not exclude such rises in the near future. "We are sticking to our philosophy that we aim to recoup increases in raw materials in our sales prices," a Michelin spokeswoman said on Wednesday, adding that there were no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin holds Europe tyre prices for now" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642