(Adds details from news conference, clarifies that production target in paragraph 4 is annual) By Marcel Michelson CLERMONT-FERRAND, France, Aug 31 (Reuters) - France's Michelin plans to invest 400 million euros ($512.7 million) in a new kind of truck tyre using so-called durable technologies, the world's largest tyre maker said on Thursday. Michelin designed the XDN 2 GRIP to enhance both the security and the life of the tyre and aims to use it to boost sales in a key market segment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin invests $513 mln in innovative truck tyre" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642