(Adds details from interview, closing share price) PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Michelin, the world's biggest tire group, is maintaining its operating profit margin for the current year at 8 percent and is not planning to change its leadership, it told a French business daily. "At the end of July, we gave an operating forecast which we are not changing for the moment, which is to say an operating profit margin of 8 percent," Michelin head Michel Rollier told the French daily La Tribune in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin keeps FY profit margin target-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642