(Adds details) LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Michelin , Europe's biggest tyre maker, launched a 500 million euro 30-year bond on Wednesday, a lead manager for the deal said. The bond, which will be callable after 10 years, was priced to yield 195 basis points over swaps, the banker said, at the lower end of the indicated range of 190 to 210 basis points over swaps. SG CIB was the arranger and sole bookrunner on the bond, with HSBC acting as joint lead manager. Credit rating agency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin launches 500 mln euro 30-yr bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.