* H1 revenue up 5.9 pct to 10.71 bln euros * Price hikes boost sales even as volumes fall * Raw material prices, currency help outlook * Free cash flow positive, net debt rises * Sees "clear increase" in FY '12 operating income (Adds background, details) PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said first-half net profit rose 37 percent as price increases helped to offset the slump in Europe's auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin price hikes help profit rise 37 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.