(Adds details) PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - Europe's largest tyre maker Michelin posted a 4.9 percent fall in first-quarter sales on Wednesday as a weak dollar took its toll on export revenues. The French firm said sales in the first quarter dipped to 3.655 billion euros from 3.842 billion previously, but climbed 5.7 percent stripping out the effect of exchange rates. A weaker U.S. dollar, down an average 18 percent against the euro since the first quarter of 2002, and Latin American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin Q1 sales drop as weak dollar hits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642