* Michelin Q1 sales 3.5 bln euros * Says on track to meet FY goal of postitive free cash flow * Shares closed down 2.75 pct before sales released (Adds detail) PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - French tyre manufacturer Michelin on Tuesday posted 14.2 percent lower first quarter sales at 3.5 billion euros ($4.56 billion) and said its 2009 focus would be on cash as the industry battles a crisis. Michelin slightly exceed a Reuters Estimate of first quarter sales of 3.445 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin Q1 sales fall 14.2 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642