(Recasts with shares, background) PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin on Tuesday raised its operating margin target for 2002 as it posted a 31 percent drop in first half net profit that was entirely due to an exceptional gain which inflated last year's bottom line. Europe's largest tyre manufacturer said net profit fell to 254.1 million euros in the six month period, while operating profit pushed up 16 percent to 569.6 million euros. The figures were better than a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin raises margin target as H1 net falls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642