(Adds details throughout) LOS ANGELES, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Tire maker Michelin on Friday said it has reached a tentative labor deal with the union representing 4,400 workers at plants in the United States and Canada. The company said details of the deal reached with the United Steelworkers of America would not be disclosed pending ratification. The plants in question are in Alabama, Indiana and Ontario. Michelin has said it must cut costs to stay competitive at the BFGoodrich plants, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin says it has tenative deal with union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.