(adds details) PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - French tyre group Michelin on Monday cut its forecast for 2008 operating income and said it would forge ahead with cost cuts to offset the impact of pricier raw materials such as rubber and steel. The company said it expected its 2008 operating income before non-recurring items to be near that of 2007, while in February it had still expected to post a rise in 2008. Michelin said it expected a negative impact from the raw material cost rise in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin sees flat oper profit after rubber spike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642