(Adds analyst comment, Continental, detials and background) By Sudip Kar-Gupta PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - Michelin lost around a tenth of its stock market value on Tuesday after the French tyre group cut its forecast for 2008 operating income. Michelin shares at one stage fell as much as 10 percent to an intraday low of 60.10 euros, wiping a billion euros off its stock market value to leave it with a market capitalisation of around 8.7 billion euros. The stock, at its lowest in over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin shares slump after cuts 2008 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642