* H1 net profit 503 mln eur, reversing 119 mln eur H109 loss * H1 net sales rise 17 pct to 8.35 billion euros * H1 operating margin 9.8 pct, record level * Sees FY oper margin close to 9 pct before non-recurring (Adds details from statement) PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French tyre maker Michelin said on Friday it was aiming for an operating margin close to 9 percent in 2010 as the rebound in tyre markets helped it post a record first-half operating margin. Car markets that slumped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin swings into profit, sees strong tyre sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.