* Says capex to reach 1.6 billion euros annually from 2011 * Shareholders to have 2 new shares for 11 held * Subscription price 45 euros per share * Sets new earnings goals * Shares seen down 5 pct - traders (Adds detail) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - French tyremaker Michelin unveiled a deeply discounted rights issue of about 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) to accelerate growth, increase investments and enhance its credit rating. Michelin also set new earnings goals on Tuesday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin unveils 1.2 bln eur rights issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.