(Adds details on nature of tire problem and scope of recall) CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - BFGoodrich Tires, owned by French-based Michelin , said on Thursday it is recalling 46,000 passenger and light-truck tires in the United States for a condition that could possibly result in steel belt separation. BFGoodrich, based in Greenville, South Carolina, said there have been no accidents or injuries reported to date and no property damage claims filed. The company said its decision was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin's BFGoodrich recalls 46,000 U.S. tires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.