(Adds more details on performance, rubber prices) PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - First-quarter sales at Michelin rose 5.5 percent to 4.2 billion euros ($5.70 billion), the French tyre group said on Tuesday, at the high end of expectations. According to a poll of 13 analysts conducted by the company itself, the average forecast was for 4.121 billion euros, with individual forecasts in a range of between 4.043 billion and 4.219 billion euros. Michelin maintained its 2007 outlook, which calls ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michelin's Q1 sales up, at top of expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642