(Adds comment from governor's spokeswoman) CHICAGO, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Michigan would provide more than $500 million in tax relief over four years to large manufacturers under a new plan offered Tuesday by Republican legislative leaders. "This tax relief plan will take effect Jan. 1, providing an immediate boost to our economy and sending a signal to manufacturers and workers that Michigan is serious about keeping the thousands of jobs they provide in Michigan," House Speaker Craig ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Michigan lawmakers retool business tax cut plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642