(Recasts, adds details) ITASCA, Ill., Sept. 23 (Reuters) - Automotive services company Midas Inc. said on Monday its chief executive has quit and it will swing to a loss in the third quarter due to higher medical claims, severance expenses and declining sales in its wholesale parts distribution business. Shares of Midas, which does car oil changes, air conditioning repairs and wheel alignment, tumbled 17 percent in morning New York Stock Exchange trade, where they were the worst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Midas sees third-quarter loss; shares hit new low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.