(New throughout) NEW YORK, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Mills Corp. , a real estate investment trust, on Tuesday said it agreed to buy a 50 percent managing stake in nine regional malls from General Motors Corp.'s General Motors Asset Management Corp. unit for about $1.033 billion, before transaction costs. Mills' chief executive, Laurence Siegel, said Mills is buying the properties because of their "high quality, attractive yields and potential for increased productivity." The Arlington, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mills to pay GM unit $1 bln for stakes in 9 malls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.