(Adds details, share movement) MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Minda Industries Ltd said it bagged orders worth 500 million rupees from Volkswagen to supply headlamps and rear combination lamps for its upcoming models. Minda Industries will supply lamps for the German carmaker's upcoming models in India as well as for a global model being manufactured in Russia. Minda will supply the lamps from its facility at Pune. The company said it was conducting feasibility studies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Minda Inds gets orders worth 500 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.