(Updates share price, adds details) By Vicki Kwong HONG KONG, Oct 30 (Reuters) - China's largest mini-car and helicopter maker, AviChina Industry & Technology Co Ltd , made a roaring trading debut in Hong Kong on Thursday after its HK$1.935 billion share sale drew heavy demand. The stock was at HK$1.36 about 20 minutes after the market opened, about 12.4 percent higher than its offer price of HK$1.21 each, and one of the most actively-traded counters on the Hong Kong bourse. Hong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mini-car maker AviChina jumps in market debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642