(Adds details) TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Corp , Japan's top trading company, posted a 1.1 percent fall in nine-month net profit on higher costs and the absence of a stock gain booked in the year-earlier period, but it kept its annual forecast for a small rise. Shares of Mitsubishi were up 1.5 percent at 2,780 yen in afternoon trade, in line with the broader market. Surging oil and iron ore prices and firm commodity markets are benefiting Japan's top trading houses, all of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi 9-mth net down 1.1 pct on higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.