* Assembler Sojitz blames labor disputes for output halt * Police killed workers in clashes at the plant this year * Venezuelan auto production down 50 pct this year (Adds details, background on dispute) CARACAS, Aug 24 (Reuters) - The assembler of Mitsubishi Motors Corp and Hyundai Motor Co vehicles in Venezuela said on Monday it has suspended production for an unspecified time over labor disputes, in a year when the output of several automakers has fallen sharply in the OPEC nation. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi assembler suspends Venezuela car output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.