* Buys 40 percent of Rolf Mitsubishi distribution business * To pay at least $72 million for the stake * Offers bond exchange scheme (Adds details, background) MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Rolf, Russia's largest foreign car dealer, has sold 40 percent of its Mitsubishi car distribution business to Japanese carmaker Mitsubishi Motors Corp for a minimum $72 million. Rolf also said on Thursday it was offering to buy back notes due 2010 or issue new notes in exchange. Russia was set ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi buys into Russian dealer's distribution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.