(Recasts with results, forecasts, details) TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp. on Thursday posted better-than-expected annual results, scoring an operating profit for the first time in three years, but stuck to its profit targets for the next two years as it struggles to restore its key U.S. business. The restructuring Japanese auto maker has seen its domestic sales improve thanks to the new Outlander SUV and i minicar, but demand in the United States, where Mitsubishi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors beats expectations, targets kept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642