(Adds details, background) TOKYO, Nov 1 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Japan's fourth-largest automaker, said on Friday it would book a 14 billion yen ($114.3 million) gain by selling a 1.71 percent stake in South Korea's Hyundai Motor Co . Mitsubishi said in a statement it would sell the stake in South Korea's largest automaker to Hyundai's parts-making unit Hyundai Mobis Co . Mitsubishi, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , said the sale would not affect its earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors to book Y14 bln on Hyundai sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.