(Adds comments from industry source) TOKYO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp's Chief Executive Rolf Eckrodt may resign to take responsibility for the company's poor performance, a senior official at a Mitsubishi group firm said on Wednesday. "There is a possibility that he will step down to take responsibility for the company's poor business performance," the official, who asked not to be identified, told Reuters. He declined to elaborate. The German ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors' Eckrodt may quit-M'bishi source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642