(Writes through with earnings, details, background) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday it had secured $4 billion in emergency rescue funds to shore up its balance sheet and revitalise operations, hit hard by a dismal performance in the crucial U.S. market. Unveiling a keenly awaited rescue plan, delayed for three weeks after major shareholder DaimlerChrysler refused to take part, Japan's fourth-largest car maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors gets $4 bln bailout" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.