(Adds details, company comments, closing share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp. reported a smaller-than-expected half-year net loss on Monday as a weaker yen and a one-off gain on investments made up for sliding Asian sales, but kept its full-year forecasts intact. The unchanged financial projections signify a drastic shortcoming in the Tokyo-based auto maker's core business compared with its plans, as bigger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors H1 loss shrinks, keeps forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642