(Adds president comments, details, updates share price) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp lifted its annual operating profit forecast by 37 percent on Tuesday, beyond market projections, after a robust first half fuelled by strong overseas sales and a weaker yen. Mitsubishi Motors is nearing the end of a three-year business plan under which it has targeted a return to the black through restructuring, expansion into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors lifts op forecast on brisk sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642