(Adds details) TOKYO, Feb 29 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Friday it would focus on promising new car markets to secure medium-term growth, announcing a target of boosting net profit by 2-½ times in three years. Under its new business plan, the struggling Japanese automaker said it would target net profit of 50 billion yen ($480 million) in the year ending March 2011, up from the 20 billion yen it has forecast for this year. "We need to pick our battles in order to achieve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors maps out mid-term growth plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642