DETROIT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Tuesday that Shinichi Kurihara will succeed Hiroshi Harunari as president and chief executive of Mitsubishi Motors North America on Jan. 1. Kurihara, 59, is senior executive officer in product strategy, directing product planning worldwide and long-term marketing and brand development. The new assignment is his third in the United States. He served in product planning and marketing for Mitsubishi Motors in the country from 1984 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors names N. America chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642