* Q1 op loss at 29.6 bln yen vs 26 bln yen consensus estimate * Keeps annual profit forecasts on cost cuts * Shares extend gains, up 4.2 pct after results (Adds background, share price) TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp posted a quarterly loss on Thursday as car sales plunged, and it kept its annual profit forecasts, relying on emergency cost reductions. Mitsubishi Motors, maker of the Pajero sport utility vehicle, had been counting on its big presence in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors posts Q1 loss, keeps forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.