(Adds background, share price) By Chang-Ran Kim and Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, May 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Motors Corp forecast on Monday a sharp slowdown in profit growth this year as the yen's rise against the dollar and intense competition hit earnings from the key U.S. market. Japan's fourth-largest automaker, owned 37 percent by DaimlerChrysler AG , said it expected group operating profit to rise 8.7 percent to 90 billion yen ($770 million) in the year to next March, in line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Motors sees slower profit growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642