Jan 27 (Reuters) - Japanese engineering conglomerate Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. is seen to post annual group operating profit of about 90 billion yen, up 35 percent from a previous outlook, business daily Nikkei said. Cost-cutting, strong momentum in its plant construction business and efforts to trim losses from construction delays has boosted Mitsubishi's profitability, the paper said. Mitsubishi's machinery and steel structures segment is seen posting an operating profit of more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi raises Ops profit view to 90 bln yen-NIKKEI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.