(Adds details, new issuance date) BANGKOK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - The Thai unit of Mitsubishi Motors Corp has set a coupon rate of 6.02 percent for a 5 billion baht ($121.4 million) issue of 3-year bonds, an underwriter said on Wednesday. The secured bonds, the first baht-denominated bond issued by Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand), would be used for fund facilities to produce new one-ton pickup trucks, the company said in a statement. The coupon, set near the top end of a 5.82-6.02 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Mitsubishi Thai unit sets 3-yr bond coupon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642