(Adds quotes, outlook for regions, other details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Japan's fourth-largest automaker, Mitsubishi Motors Corp , said on Thursday it would make a decision on the location of a new factory in North America within the next few weeks. Mitsubishi has said it was considering expanding production in North America to boost sales in the region. It can produce a maximum 270,000 vehicles there now. President Rolf Eckrodt told a news conference on Thursday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MMC to decide on N.American plant in weeks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642