(Adds company comments) TOKYO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Struggling Japanese auto maker Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) is in final talks with France's PSA Peugeot Citroen for tie-ups to revive its faltering business, media said on Friday. The Nihon Keizai newspaper said the deal could include capital aid from the French auto maker, while public broadcaster NHK said MMC could begin supplying sport-utility vehicles and minivans to Peugeot. A pact could be signed as early as next week, NHK said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MMC may form operational tie-up with Peugeot -media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642